The production process of Wooden Crafts For Kids.
1. Material selection and sketching: choose the required wood board, the size is appropriate, and there is room for tenon bonding, and the surface should be flat and smooth. If the seams need to be widened, they must be tightly bonded before they can be used. Place the drawn pattern on the wooden board and align the left and right positions up and down. If there are defects in the wood, such as knots and cavities, try to avoid the carved parts and stay in the carved parts. The pattern is usually placed on the processed wood board and then printed on the wood with overwriting paper. You can also draw the outlined line to make the rough blank, and then follow the drawing and carving.
2. Rough blank: After printing the pattern on the wooden board, use a saw, planer, shovel, and other tools to cut out the rough outline first.
3. Saw contour: If it is an open-carved pattern, you should first drill the hollow with a wood drill, penetrate the wire saw and then chisel out the contour line.
4. Chiseling: The chiseling process generally uses a mallet to hit a round shovel to chisel out a fixed curve and contour, and dig out the largest part to be processed.
5. Shoveling: The fixed curve is chiseled out, and the contour line can be sawed out for shoveling. The flat shoveling requires the shoveled wood surface to leave traces and keep it flat and smooth. The petals, moire, and flicks cut by the shovel should be shoveled out layer by layer according to the size of the backhoe. For piercing and penetrating carving, use a back shovel or round shovel for shovel carving, and the carving must be prevented from being damaged during the processing.
6. Carving: Carving lines with carving knives, fine carving with a flat-mouth shovel and round-mouth shovel of different widths, patterns on flowers and leaves, clothes patterns, animal body patterns, dragon beards of dragon heads, special tools such as grease beard knives can be used carving.