This year’s holiday involves long-distance travel. Every time we do one of these adventure crafts for kids
, I will figure out some way to keep the children busy in the back of the car. We have an activity package that can only be used for such trips, but inevitably, they always go beyond something. If possible, I want to surprise me. This year, we tried a braided fork. Oh my goodness, this is perfect, we can make other interesting things in our own way while on vacation.
You will need:
From back to front, pass some yarn through the hole in the fork. Fix it in place with your thumb, and then pull the longer piece to the side.
2. Loop the yarn around one of the forks so that it passes through the gap and is again behind the fork.
3. Wrap it around the other pin and pass through the middle again, so that you end up with the number 8.
4. Repeat this process so that one number 8 is above the other.
5. Put the two rings together and pick up your first lower ring.
6. Pull the ring to the top of the pin, and do the same on the other side.
7. Gently pull the yarn passing through the fork hole to tighten the braid. It should now look like this:
8. Create another 8 on the top of the completed operation, then pull the ring again and tighten it.
9. Relax and relax with audiobooks, and soon you will get something like the following:
When we arrived at our destination, we already had a skipping rope!
During the holidays, our braids also dominated during role-playing, uneven bars and worms under the rule (which also proved to be the most interesting). (The purpose of the game is to skip the worm without touching it, although you never know when the people at either end will move the worm). So simple, so giggle.
At the end of time, our braids fulfilled their destiny like friendship bracelets. It was great to watch the children give these gifts to their friends. Beautiful holiday souvenirs for everyone.